• Four sensors: Four input sensor with more than one meter of lengh, to meassure in different positions.
• Store data: Long term data record. Include SD card for store the information with the time and the date.
• Two modes: Primere + has two differents modes depending on the objectives: Teaching Mode and research mode.
• Multiplatform: Easy use touchscreen with differ ents languages.
The Primere + has two different modes depending on the objective:
Teaching Mode: Developed in order to help students in the techniques of correctly applying the different compression bandages. It has three programs depending on the way that you want to measure the pressure, in a static situation or in a dynamic one.
· Program 1: Shows the measurement periodically for each time period selected (between 1 and 9 seconds).
· Program 2: Shows the measurement every time the “Measure” button is pressed.
· Program 3: Shows graphically the evolution of the measurements.
All three programs have the possibility of save the results. This data will be stored in a SD card.
Research Mode: Developed in order to help specialists in monitoring the compression bandages they apply in their medical practice. It measures the pressure of the bandage periodically in intervals of 1 minute, 15 minutes or one hour. Then, it shows the measurement on the screen and stores the values on the SD card, so the evolution of the bandage can be seen at the end.
• User manual Primere + (V.17):
• Primere + Brochure (V17):